The Bengals have made a pair of moves on their practice squad.
On Tuesday, the team waived running back Jordan Ellis from the squad, and in his place signed cornerback Greg Mabin.
Mabin, who measures in at 6-2, 200 pounds, is a third-year player out of the University of Iowa. He originally was a college free agent signee of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2017. He has also spent time with the Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers. Mabin has played in 20 career games (one start), and has 18 tackles, a pass defensed and a forced fumble.
Ellis, a rookie, was a college free agent signee of the Bengals in May. He spent the first three games on the Bengals’ practice squad.
Here is a look at what the 2019 Bengals practice squad looks like now:
- LB Hardy Nickerson (third-year player, Illinois)
- OL Wyatt Miller (rookie, Central Florida)
- OL Dino Boyd (rookie, Cincinnati)
- Greg Mabin (third-year player, Iowa)
- TE Moritz Böhringer (first-year player, Aalen [Germany])
- CB Anthony Chesley (rookie, Coastal Carolina)
- LB Noah Dawkins (rookie, The Citadel)
- TE Jordan Franks (second-year player, Central Florida)
- S Trayvon Henderson (second-year player, Hawaii)
- WR Stanley Morgan (rookie, Nebraska)
- TE Mason Schreck (third-year player, Buffalo)