The Cincinnati Bengals have filled their vacant practice squad spot.
On Friday, the team signed free agent Davin Bellamy to the practice squad. He replaces Greg Mabin, who was just signed to the squad this week before being called up to the 53-man roster.
Bellamy, who measures in at 6-5 and 259 pounds, is classified as a first-year player by way of the Georgia Bulldogs., who always have a presence on the Bengals’ roster.
Bellamy was originally a college free agent signee of the Houston Texans in 2018. He spent all of last season on Houston’s practice squad and was with the team through the 2019 preseason before being waived on final cuts.
Here is a look at what the 2019 Bengals practice squad looks like now:
- LB Hardy Nickerson (third-year player, Illinois)
- DE Davin Bellamy (first-year player, Georgia)
- OL Wyatt Miller (rookie, Central Florida)
- OL Dino Boyd (rookie, Cincinnati)
- TE Moritz Böhringer (first-year player, Aalen [Germany])
- CB Anthony Chesley (rookie, Coastal Carolina)
- LB Noah Dawkins (rookie, The Citadel)
- TE Jordan Franks (second-year player, Central Florida)
- S Trayvon Henderson (second-year player, Hawaii)
- WR Stanley Morgan (rookie, Nebraska)
- TE Mason Schreck (third-year player, Buffalo)