Today, the Bengals signed linebacker Hardy Nickerson to the practice squad.
Nickerson, a third-year player, was a Bengals college free agent signee in 2017 and played in 30 games with nine starts for the team from ’17-18. He was waived on Sunday to make room for running back Samaje Perine.
With the addition of Nickerson, the Bengals have now filled every spot on the practice squad following Sunday’s addition of former Jets lineman Wyatt Miller. The team had kept two spots open after forming their initial 53-man roster.
Here is a look at what the 2019 Bengals practice squad looks like now:
- LB Hardy Nickerson (third-year player, Illinois)
- OL Wyatt Miller (rookie, Central Florida)
- TE Moritz Böhringer (first-year player, Aalen [Germany])
- CB Anthony Chesley (rookie, Coastal Carolina)
- LB Noah Dawkins (rookie, The Citadel)
- HB Jordan Ellis (rookie, Virginia)
- TE Jordan Franks (second-year player, Central Florida)
- S Trayvon Henderson (second-year player, Hawaii)
- WR Stanley Morgan (rookie, Nebraska)
- TE Mason Schreck (third-year player, Buffalo)
- G Keaton Sutherland (rookie, Texas A&M)