Bengals football returns today when they face the Seahawks in Seattle.
Of course, this is the first full NFL Sunday, and boy it’s a good one. Thankfully for us, the best non-Bengals games are in the early slot or on Sunday Night Football, while the Bengals play the late slot where not much else is going on.
Here is a look at the full Sunday schedule:
- Los Angeles Rams @ Carolina Panthers—1 p.m., FOX
- Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles—1 p.m., FOX
- Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets—1 p.m., CBS
- Atlanta Falcons @ Minnesota Vikings—1 p.m., FOX
- Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins—1 p.m., CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs @ Jacksonville Jaguars—1 p.m., CBS
- Tennessee Titans @ Cleveland Browns—1 p.m., CBS
- Indianapolis Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers—4:05 p.m., CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks—4:05 p.m., CBS
- San Francisco 49ers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers—4:25 p.m., FOX
- New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys—4:25 p.m., FOX
- Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals—4:05 p.m., FOX
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ New England Patriots—8:20 p.m., NBC
Now, let’s talk football!