Week 6 in the NFL is shaping up to be an interesting one. As it pertains to the matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Indianapolis Colts, there are some peripheral issues with some positive Covid-19 tests by the hosting team coming out on Friday.
Regardless, there are a lot of topics on the minds of Bengals fans right now. The team is a disappointing 1-3-1, letting a couple of early-season wins slip through their fingers and is coming off of a poor showing in Baltimore.
This week, the questions were wide-ranging.
- Will the Week 6 game continue as scheduled with the Colts’ mixed Covid-19 testing results?
- Is this the week for a big John Ross game?
- Is Joe Mixon’s patient running style an issue in the run game, coupled with poor blocking?
- In the very unlikely event that the Bengals would make a coaching change this coming offseason, how would they sell the position, other than using Joe Burrow as leverage?
- Should the Bengals go scour other teams’ Practice Squads for tight end and offensive line help?
And much more!
In case we didn’t get to yours this time around, you can submit questions to us a number of ways, including:
- In one of three live chat feeds—one below in the comment section of this post, a live chat in the above-embedded YouTube Video, or on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tweet us @BengalsOBI.
- Call/Text us at (949) 542-6241.
We’ll get to as many as we can, so fire them to us!