The last week has been a perfect opportunity to get newcomers Quinton Spain and B.J. Finney acclimatized to the offense and for Jonah Williams, Sam Hubbard and other injured Bengals to get healthy.
The status of these players is one of many big questions on the minds of Bengals fans as they go into their Week 10 matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
This is a huge game for the Bengals who have an opportunity to show a national audience that this is not your father’s Cincinnati Bengals.
We answered your Bengals questions LIVE on YouTube and Facebook. If we missed yours this time around, get them to us to be answered on air. Get yours to us a number of ways:
- Leave them in the comment section below, or in our live Facebook and YouTube comment threads.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241
- Tweet us @BengalsOBI
There were a lot of interesting topics on tap this week, including a lot of talk on the look of the Bengals’ offensive line in Week 10. Here’s some of what was discussed:
- What will the lineup look like up front for the Bengals’ offensive line on Sunday?
- How will Cincinnati deal with Trae Waynes, Darius Phillips and LeShawn Sims all being out at cornerback?
- What are some keys to a Bengals win over Pittsburgh this week?
- How can Takkarist McKinley help the team right away?
- Should we expect a screen pass-heavy and/or no-huddle offensive game plan from the Bengals this Sunday against the Steelers?
And more! Thanks for listening and to those of you who submitted questions!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!