Join Anthony, John, and Matt at 3:30 pm ET as we count down to kickoff against the Pittsburgh Steelers!
This is a different Steelers team. Injuries to the offensive and defensive lines have impacted the running game on both sides of the ball, but the pass game is a different story.
With quarterback Ben Roethlisberger under center, the Steelers have been able to effectively move the through the air. He has a number of talented pass rushers including JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson, and rookie Chase Claypool.
Defensively the Steelers have a plethora of talented pass rushers led by T.J. Watt. The talented defensive front also includes Stephon Tuitt, Bud Dupree, and Cameron Heyward.
- Can the Bengals get the run game going against this defense that has struggled in that area?
- Could this game become a shootout between Joe Burrow and Roethlisberger?
- Can the offensive line give Burrow enough time to have another 300-yard game and lead them to victory?
- Can the defense step up by stopping the run and key stops?
- Can head coach Zac Taylor get his first road win and set the tone for the future by beating the Steelers on national television?
Anthony, John, and Matt will talk about all of this and more, as we get you ready for the Bengals first matchup with the Steelers this season.
As always the pregame tailgate show is brought to you by Narragansett Beer. If you are 21 or older check out their Beer Finder to see where you can grab a ‘Gansett!