The Cincinnati Bengals grabbed their biggest win in the Zac Taylor era by beating the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday Night Football. Cincinnati was in control for most of the game, which was a nice change of theme.
John and Anthony break down the win, how the team performed and what it means for Zac Taylor and Co. going forward. Did the young coach and his assistants save their jobs with this win?
The duo also provided a “Stat of the Week” and and “Soundbite of the Week” from the win. The show ended with a preview the upcoming game against the Texans. Could the team actually go on a winning streak?
Some of the items discussed this week:
- Who were the most impressive performers in the 27-17 win over the Steelers on Monday night?
- Did Ryan Finley show enough to prove he is the backup quarterback of 2021?
- Does this win cement Zac Taylor’s coaching position for 2021?
- What about some of his assistants’ futures after this one?
- We just can’t stop playing clip of the Vonn Bell hit on Juju Smith-Schuster.
- Ben Roethlisberger was shockingly bad in this performance, per PFF, other metrics and our “Stat of the Week”.
Our thanks to the live listeners and to those of you who downloaded after the fact!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!