The Cincinnati Bengals gave it the ol’ college try on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins, but the cards were stacked against them once again. Cincinnati’s offense fell flat to Tua Tagovailoa and Co. to the tune of 19-7.
To help us break down the current state of the Bengals, what may be ahead for them in 2021 and more, we welcomed in the team’s former receiver and one of our favorite guests, Tim McGee. We had quite a bit to catch up on with him after our early spring chat on the program.
We also provided a “Stat of the Week” and preview the upcoming game against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Should we actually be rooting for Andy Dalton this week?
- Tim McGee played for both Sam Wyche and Dave Shula. His comments on Zac Taylor in reference to Shula were very interesting.
- McGee also thinks Marvin Lewis would be successful in another NFL job.
- The No. 85 has a huge legacy in Bengaldom. McGee was one of the greats, and he believes Tee Higgins is the next in line.
- A failure at head coach for the Cincinnati Bengals is merely a symptom of a larger problem.
- And more!
Our thanks for joining us here on Cincy Jungle, its Facebook page, or on our YouTube channel at the above-embedded video for all of our episodes! Get it on your favorite streaming audio platform, too!
Thanks for listening!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!