On this week’s episode of Chal Talk, I am joined by Robert Weintraub from Football Outsiders to break down the Bengals’ roster position by position.
- Which of the Bengals’ three first-round cornerbacks will be with the team long-term?
- What should we expect from Jessie Bates III and Shawn Williams in 2020?
- Is this the year they finally get the linebacker position figured out?
- Can Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap still get it done up front?
- What should they do about the offensive line?
- How important is the tight end position?
- Hoping for the best with A.J. Green and John Ross, but planning for the worst with a rich group of talented receivers in the NFL Draft.
- Will the team look to extend Joe Mixon?
- Who is this Joe Burrow guy anyway?
All of the film review content will be on SB Nation’s Cincy Jungle podcast channel, along with the other episodes of The Orange and Black Insider. New shows like the “Orange is the New Black” podcast from Ace Boogie and Zim WhoDey and “Sorry If I Spit When I Speak” from Dadio Makdook and Dr. Hodgie Smodgie have also been added to the channel’s audio slate.