It’s been another busy day in free agency for the Cincinnati Bengals. The new-look secondary experienced both an addition and subtraction on Tuesday, as Zac Taylor’s squad continues to look very different from the 2019 team.
John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza of Cincy Jungle and The Orange and Black Insider took the air on Tuesday night to discuss the moves, catch fans up on the status of things and answer questions!
- What were the sequence of events leading up to Dre Kirkpatrick’s release?
- What is his legacy with the team?
- Greg Mabin was re-signed to the cornerback group on Tuesday.
- Is Shawn Williams better-suited in a linebacker-type role, or a deep cover safety with the addition of Vonn Bell?
- If the Bengals were to have signed a big-ticket linebacker in free agency, which big get would they have likely had to sacrifice (Josh Bynes excluded, of course)?
- More No. 1 pick trade talk.
And much more!
For each of these listener questions episode, you can join us and submit yours a number of ways! You can leave them in the live feeds of the YouTube and Facebook broadcasts, submit one in the comment section below, get them to us on Twitter @BengalsOBI, or call/text at (949) 542-6241.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!