The 2020 NFL Draft will be presented across ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network in a unique fashion this year.
ESPN and NFL Network will combine to offer a singular presentation across both networks, while ABC will present its own distinctive, prime-time telecasts for Rounds 1-3, in addition to simulcasting the ESPN and NFL Network telecast of Rounds 4-7.
The 2020 NFL Draft telecasts – originally scheduled to be on-site in Las Vegas, Nevada – will now originate from ESPN’s Bristol, Conn., studios and adhere to proper social distancing guidelines and local workplace rules due to COVID-19. Draft hosts and a limited number of commentators will be in-studio while a majority of the analysts, reporters and other experts will contribute remotely from home studios. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will introduce the picks from his home.
Trey Wingo will host all three days of ESPN’s NFL Draft coverage for the fourth consecutive year, based in Bristol. Wingo will be joined remotely by ESPN analysts Mel Kiper Jr. (37th draft), Louis Riddick (sixth) and Booger McFarland (third).
NFL Network host Rich Eisen (17th), Draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah (eighth) and Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin (Ninth) and Kurt Warner (10th) will also contribute remotely all three days.
ESPN NFL host Suzy Kolber will conduct remote interviews with NFL draftees from an ESPN studio, and ESPN Senior NFL Insiders Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter will again be part of the three-day telecast, providing updates from their respective homes.
Hosts Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer and Maria Taylor will lead ABC’s unique prime-time presentation of the NFL Draft on April 23-24. Featuring NFL Draft analyst Todd McShay (12th draft, first commentating on all seven rounds) and college football analysts Kirk Herbstreit (third), Desmond Howard (third), David Pollack (third), and correspondent/feature reporter Tom Rinaldi, ABC will focus on storytelling and the journey draft prospects and their families have taken to get to the NFL. Davis, Palmer, Taylor and Rinaldi will be in-studio in Bristol.
McShay will join Wingo and the ESPN/NFL Network crew for Rounds 4-7 on Sat., April 25.
ESPN reporters will cover the NFL Draft remotely for ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network. Assignments include:
- Josina Anderson (covering Vikings, Redskins, Browns, 49ers)
- Jeff Darlington (Dolphins, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Chiefs)
- Dan Graziano (Packers, Lions, Chargers, Panthers, Raiders)
- Sal Paolantonio (Giants, Ravens, Eagles, Jets)
- Mike Reiss (Patriots)
- Dianna Russini (Titans, Bengals, Saints, Falcons)
- Ed Werder (Broncos, Seahawks, Cowboys, Cardinals)
NFL Draft Schedule (April 23-25):
- Thurs, April 23 (8-11:30 p.m. ET): NFL Draft, Rd 1 – ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN Deportes, ESPN Radio
- Fri, April 24 (7-11:30 p.m.): NFL Draft, Rds 2 and 3 – ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN Deportes, ESPN Radio
- Sat, April 25 (12-7 p.m.): NFL Draft, Rds 4–7 – ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN Deportes, ESPN Radio