One of the most exciting draft classes in Cincinnati Bengals history is just around the corner. The team holds the No. 1 overall pick and is coming off of a massive free agency period, so excitement is very high.
With the excitement also come questions. John Sheeran and I have the answers, as we took the air on Friday afternoon as part of The Orange and Black Insider’s ongoing NFL Draft coverage.
On tap this week:
- A TON of questions about Joe Mixon and his future with the club. Fears of a holdout linger, but nothing substantive on that front has materialized, yet.
- A guy like Georgia tackle Isaiah Wilson has been a steady riser over the past few weeks. Might he be in play at No. 33 for the Bengals?
- Could intriguing multi-dimensional weapons with question marks like Lynn Bowden of Kentucky and/or Antonio Gibson of Memphis be targets for Cincinnati as early as the fourth round?
- When he took the job last year, Zac Taylor pushed the idea of bringing in high character players. An intriguing option in this year’s class could be linebacker Willie Gay, Jr., but he has a checkered past. Is this the year Taylor and Co. look past previous issues?
- How many picks do we think the Bengals will end up with next weekend and how will they obtain them?
And much more! Have a watch/listen and find out what we had to say!
Also keep it to our podcast channels for a TON of draft content. We’ve got interviews with Ickey Woods, Shawn Williams and Sean Salisbury; and we also have Anthony Munoz and Dhani Jones joining us next Monday!
Thanks to all of you who submitted questions and our apologies if we didn’t get to yours! You can always leave a comment in the chat portion of the above-embedded videos when they stream, or in the comments below—either here or in future posts. We also take calls/texts at (949) 542-6241, emails to email@example.com and tweets to @BengalsOBI, so get those to us for future episodes!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!