With the 180th overall pick in the NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals selected Kansas Jayhawks offensive tackle Hakeem Adeniji.
Coming into the final day of the draft, the Bengals badly needed to find more depth along the offensive line, and that finally do it in Round 6 with Adeniji, a full-time starter for the last four seasons. He was given a respectable 5.96 grade by NFL.com and earned all-conference honors in all four years at Kansas.
Almost as soon he was drafted, the Bengals announced that the 6-4, 302-pound Adeniji would play both tackle and guard. He’s also another player the Bengals coached at the Senior Bowl.
The Bengals’ remaining top draft needs are:
OT, OG, TE, CB
The best players still available.
Bengals Draft Picks 2020
- Round 1 (1) - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
- Round 2 (33) - Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
- Round 3 (65) - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
- Round 4 (107) - Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State
- Round 5 (147) - Khalid Kareem, DE, Notre Dame
- Round 6 (180)
- Round 7 (215)
Day 3 NFL Draft schedule: 12 p.m. ET, Saturday, April 25