The Orange and Black Insider is back on the air, but on a special night! This week, John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza engage in some interesting “what if...?” scenarios regarding the Cincinnati Bengals, wherein they discuss a potential alternate reality.
We also talk about the pros, cons and likelihood of Larry Warford signing with the team, as well as continuing our “9 for 9” positional preview series. Since rookie linebacker Markus Bailey joined us last week, we kicked off the list with linebacker, but we continue on to the offensive line this week.
We were also privileged to be joined by a special guest. Justin over at the “Ingraven Vids” YouTube channel stopped by to talk about the Baltimore Ravens after the conclusion of the two major facets of the 2020 offseason.
Here is what was discussed on this week’s episode:
- Did the 2005 or 2015 Bengals squad have a better shot at going through the playoff bracket, had the teams’ respective quarterbacks not been injured?
- Is a Warford signing actually realistic for the Bengals?
- We asked Justin from Ingraven Vids his thoughts on how improved an already-formidable Ravens team has become in 2020.
- What does Justin think about the Bengals’ moves this offseason and the outlook of the AFC North?
- What do we think the starting five will be on Cincinnati’s offensive line, as we sit here in March?
- Who are some dark horse names to potentially have an impact on the relatively-open competition up front?
Our thanks to Justin over at Ingraven Vids. Go check out his channel and be one of the nearly-30,000 subscribers to his awesome content.
And, as we mentioned on the podcast, Bengals’ wide receiver Auden Tate is asking fans for help. Someone close to him apparently has cancer and their family has set up a GoFundMe account for financial assistance. Please give, if you are able.
Thanks for joining us live on a special night this week. If you’re unable to make it, be sure to subscribe to one of our platforms and listen afterward!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!