On the latest episode of Chalk Talk, Bengals play-by-play announcer Dan Hoard joined the show to talk about the team’s franchise-shifting offseason.
Among the topics we discussed include:
- Who are the team leaders?
- Do the Bengals need a veteran backup quarterback?
- How is Zac Taylor going to use all of these wide receivers?
- Is the offensive line where it needs to be for Cincinnati to succeed?
- Who should we expect to see at linebacker?
- Will Joe Mixon and A.J. Green get extensions done this offseason?
All of the film review content will be on SB Nation’s Cincy Jungle podcast channel, along with the other episodes of The Orange and Black Insider. New shows like the “Orange is the New Black” podcast from Ace Boogie and Zim WhoDey and “Sorry If I Spit When I Speak” from Dadio Makdook and Dr. Hodgie Smodgie have also been added to the channel’s audio slate.