One of the biggest question marks for the 2020 Bengals is the offensive line, which has been a weakness in recent years.
But with the addition of former top-10 pick Jonah Williams, as well having a full year under Zac Taylor’s system, the hope is this unit will take a big step forward in 2020, especially after it had a better showing down the stretch of last season.
On the latest episode of Chalk Talk, Bengals assistant offensive line coach Ben Martin joined me to discuss the Bengals’ o-line.
We talk about:
- What he looks for in an offensive lineman
- The changes in the run game that led to an impressive last 8 games
- How the offseason program worked for this group
- Fred Johnson coming on late in the season
- Jonah Williams’s development
All of the film review content will be on SB Nation’s Cincy Jungle podcast channel, along with the other episodes of The Orange and Black Insider. New shows like the “Orange is the New Black” podcast from Ace Boogie and Zim WhoDey and “Sorry If I Spit When I Speak” from Dadio Makdook and Dr. Hodgie Smodgie have also been added to the channel’s audio slate.