The official player ratings for Madden 21 are slowly being released over the next week.
Today saw the debut of rookie QB ratings for the 2020 edition of Madden, which featured Joe Burrow leading the way with a 76 overall rating, the highest of any rookie.
Among Burrow’s highest marks were toughness (96; first overall), breaking sacks (86; first overall), throws under pressure (84; first overall), deep throw accuracy (85; first overall), medium throw accuracy (84; first overall), and short throw accuracy (88; first overall).
Burrow’s throw power checked in at 86, which was just the ninth-best of any rookie QB. His 77 awareness rating did lead all rookie QBs but still prevented him from having a higher overall rating.
Here’s a look at the overall ratings for the top rookie QBs:
- Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals: 76
- Tua Tagovailoa, Miami Dolphins: 73
- Jordan Love, Green Bay Packers: 71
- Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers: 70
- Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles: 68
- Jacob Eason, Indianapolis Colts: 63
- Jake Fromm, Buffalo Bills: 62