Having Joe Burrow as the new QB has sparked a lot of hype around the Bengals heading into 2020 and future seasons.
Back in late July, a CBS analyst said he believed the Bengals would win a Super Bowl with Burrow, “maybe two.”
Now John Breech of CBS has made three bold predictions for the Bengals heading into year one with Burrow under center.
1. “Burrow leads the AFC North in TD passes, sets rookie TD record.”
2. “Joe Mixon leads the AFC in rushing.”
3. “Bengals have the biggest win improvement in the NFL.”
3 bold Bengals predictions for 2020— CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) August 12, 2020
1. Burrow leads the AFC North in TD passes, sets rookie TD record.
2. Joe Mixon leads the AFC in rushing.
3. Bengals have the biggest win improvement in the NFL.
Joe Mixon has been outstanding each of the last two seasons rushing for 1,168 yards in 2018 and 1,137 yards in 2019 totaling 13 touchdowns. We should all expect big things from Mixon who is heading into just his 4th season.
The Bengals having the biggest win improvement in the NFL is actually a realistic prediction. Coming off the season where they get the No. 1 overall pick, they have since made great moves to improve the roster and will be getting A.J. Green back as well as Jonah Williams on the O-Line.
Overall, Bengals fans should be excited about the way this team is heading as the future is starting to look bright in Cincinnati.
Do you think the Bengals can complete Breech’s bold predictions in the 2020 season? Let us know in the comments section!