We’re into full padded practices and scrimmages when it comes to the Cincinnati Bengals and their training camp. Unfortunately, that’s about as heavy as they will get this preseason, but we’re getting a good glimpse at these new-look Bengals.
John Sheeran and I took the air Friday afternoon to answer reader and listener questions. While many were around Joe Burrow’s progress, a number of other topics were discussed:
- What’s holding up a potential Joe Mixon contract extension?
- How has Markus Bailey been looking in practice and with which team has he been running?
- Do previously-undrafted guys like Winston Rose, Scotty Washington, Damion Willis and others have shots to make the roster this year?
- What do we make of the level of character in the Bengals’ locker room?
- On snap one of Week 1 as a rookie, is Joe Burrow already an instant upgrade from Andy Dalton?
- What will the receiving corps look like on the final roster?
And much more!
If you didn’t get yours answered on air, you can always shoot your questions our direction in a number of different ways:
- Leave them in one of three live chats—on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page, in the above embedded YouTube video, or in the comment section below.
- Call/Text us at (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Tweet us @BengalsOBI.
Thanks for submitting your questions and for tuning in live!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!