- Training Camp 2020 is here (at least the version a pandemic would allow) and we’re getting our first glimpses (from afar) of the new-look Cincinnati Bengals. Joe Burrow has been throwing to A.J. Green and all is trending up for the team.
- On this week’s show, we talk about the recent roster news and what the Bengals’ options should be to fill the dwindling defensive tackle spot. There is also potential smoke to a Joe Mixon contract extension fire, so we look at some of Duke Tobin’s recent comments on the star back—especially in light of an interview he had with The Orange and Black Insider back at the Combine.
We also had a little fun in the form of a “word association” game and continued our “2020 Potential Bengals Breakout Players” list.
Some of the items on tap this week:
- What are some of the best options for the Bengals at defensive tackle with some of the roster moves they’ve had to make at the position?
- We look at the Joe Mixon contract negotiations from a lot of angles and bring up a few Duke Tobin quotes.
- What are some of the single words or small phrases that come to mind on such Bengals players like Jonah Williams, Alex Erickson, Auden Tate and more?
- Can Darius Phillips be a major weapon on defense and special teams in 2020?
Our thanks to all of the live listeners and to all of you who download after the live show. Join us Friday afternoon for the Listener Questions Live!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!