Excitement is building around the 2020 Cincinnati Bengals, as training camp has opened and we are receiving our first looks at the squad. Joe Burrow is throwing to A.J. Green and Vonn Bell looks like a great free agency acquisition, as Who Dey Nation rejoices.
We took the air to get your weekend started the right way—by answering your questions about the team! John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza fielded many from Bengals fans, largely centering around the young stars on the squad.
Some of the items on tap this week:
- What would a statistically successful rookie season from Joe Burrow look like?
- Just how much improvement should we expect from the Bengals’ defense in 2020?
- Could Ryan Glasgow come back to the team once he is deemed healthy?
- Which wide receiver exploding in 2020 could push A.J. Green out of Cincinnati next year, if any?
- Have we seen the maximum value Joe Mixon can bring to the Bengals?
And much more!
Join us live for every mailbag episode, as we answer your questions on the air! Here’s how you can get them to us:
- Leave them in the comments section like the one below.
- Leave them in the live chats in the above-embedded YouTube video, or the one on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page.
- Tweet them at us (@BengalsOBI).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call/Text us at (949) 542-6241.
Thanks for submitting questions, tuning in live and/or listening to us after the recording. If we didn’t get to your question this time, definitely keep getting them to us and we will get to as many as possible on future episodes!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!