Round 1 of the Battle of Ohio is on deck when the Bengals face the Browns for a Thursday Night Football clash.
Both teams fell in Week 1, and it’s no secret teams that start 0-2 very rarely make the playoffs. While it remains to be seen if either of these teams can make a serious run at the playoffs, they believe they can, and they’ll also understand the importance of not being winless through two games. So we should expect a hard-fought battle Thursday in what will feel like a must-win game to both teams.
- What happened against the Ravens?
- How have injuries impacted the defense?
- What should we expect from Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt?
- What is going on with Baker Mayfield? Can he be their franchise quarterback?
- Does he have what he needs to succeed?
- How has the offensive line improved with the addition of Jedrick Wills Jr. and Jack Conklin?
- How are the new coaches doing?
- And of course, we talk about kicker Austin Seibert?
SB Nation’s Cincy Jungle podcast channel is home to “Matt Minich’s Bengals Chalk Talk,” along with “The Orange and Black Insider” with Anthony Cosenza and John Sheeran, and “Orange is the New Black” with Ace Boogie and Zim WhoDey. Be sure to go follow our Twitter page and then go ‘like’ our Facebook page to get everything you need to know about the Bengals. And check out our podcasts, including all Orange and Black Insider content, which is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, Megaphone, and on iTunes!