After playing their first two games in five days, the Cincinnati Bengals are back on a regular schedule. And while being 0-2 for the third time in four years sucks, at least they get to play another 0-2 team.
Before we get to this week’s matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles, Anthony and John are recap the loss to the Cleveland Browns, give their thoughts on the current injury front, and reveal their stats of the week.
Here is some of what was on tap on this week’s Orange and Black Insider podcast:
- The duo talked about which units and some individual players in which they were either discouraged or encouraged. Joe Burrow, Drew Sample and Fred Johnson were some of the specific names discussed.
- Each host provided a “Stat of the Week”, based on last week’s result. Anthony noted the team’s fourth down conversions, while John provided a dubious run defense statistic by the Bengals against Cleveland.
- What should we expect from Auden Tate this week, after being inactive last week and his agent going public with frustration?
- Carson Wentz has had a pretty terrible start to the 2020 season with the Eagles. We share some eye-popping numbers and wonder if this is a continuing trend, or if he’ll get back on track this week.
- Is this the week guys like Carlos Dunlap and A.J. Green break out and lead the team to its first win of the year?
Our thanks to the live listeners and to those of you who downloaded the program afterward. Join us for each live recording when you’re able and subscribe to the Cincy Jungle podcast channel to get a handful of great Bengals programs!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!