For the first time this season, the Bengals are favored to win a game.
In Week 4, Cincinnati will be back home to host the Jaguars, who are coming off an embarrassing 31-13 home loss to the Dolphins on Thursday Night Football. The Bengals are coming off a tie with the Eagles in Philly on Sunday.
The initial Week 4 odds via BetOnline have the Bengals favored by three points. They’ve actually covered the spread in the last two games as touchdown underdogs vs. the Browns and Eagles respectively.
This is a game Cincinnati badly needs to win with upcoming road games vs. the Ravens and Colts. If they don’t win this week, there’s a real chance the Bengals will be 0-5-1 going into their Week 7 rematch with the Browns.
NFL Week 4 Odds
· Denver (-2½) at New York Jets
· Indianapolis (-2½) at Chicago
· Jacksonville at Cincinnati (-3)
· Cleveland at Dallas (-4½)
· New Orleans (-4) at Detroit
· Pittsburgh at Tennessee (-1½)
· Seattle (-6½) at Miami
· Los Angeles Chargers at Tampa Bay (-7)
· Baltimore (-13½) at Washington
· Arizona (-4½) at Carolina
· Minnesota at Houston (-4)
· New England at Kansas City (-7)
· Buffalo (-2) at Las Vegas
· Philadelphia at San Francisco (-6)
· Atlanta at Green Bay (-6)