Not many NFL fan bases are accustomed to viewing ties, but if there is one getting used to the result, it’s Who Dey faithful.
This week, John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza gave the encouraging and discouraging signs from the Week 3 tie from the Cincinnati Bengals against the Philadelphia Eagles and asked tough questions on what some of the best, quick-fix options are to turn things around this season. The duo also gives some “Stats of the Week” to tie a bow around last Sunday’s result.
Some highlights from this week’s program:
- Does this week’s tie feel more like a win on the road, or a loss in a game that should have been won?
- Can encouragement be taken from the wide receiver group’s performance this week?
- Was there more discouragement or encouragement from this week’s Bengals defensive performance?
- What are some of the best quick fixes for this team’s current issues? Will personnel changes, free agency acquisitions and/or simple game plan tweaks be enough to get the Bengals on the road to winning ways?
- The Week 4 game against the Jaguars presents a big opportunity to get things on track for 2020. It also may be a critical game in the trajectory of Zac Taylor’s coaching career in Cincinnati.
Our thanks to all of the lie listeners and to those of you who download after the live recording!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!