Football is here!
Despite an offseason filled with twists and turns, the NFL is set to kick off this week and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Los Angeles Chargers. It should be a solid matchup between two up-and-coming teams.
Helping us preview the clash is ESPN Bengals reporter, Ben Baby. We’re very excited to have him back on the program to get a grasp on the status of Cincinnati’s locker room and get his take on the outlook of the opener.
We also take a spin around the AFC North to check out their games and how they affect the division, while we also “Call Our Shots” with predictions, bets and the like. Here’s some of what was discussed this week:
- What does Ben Baby of ESPN think of the Joe Mixon contract extension?
- In his many direct media interviews, does Joe Burrow just exude “the it factor”?
- What should we expect out of A.J. Green this year?
- Geno Atkins, Mike Daniels and Carlos Dunlap all sat out of Wednesday’s practice—should we be worried?
- John, Anthony and Ben all give their predictions for the Week 1 opener between the Chargers and Bengals, as well as the players to watch!
Also, John Sheeran, Matt Minich and myself will be hosting pregame virtual tailgates for Bengals fans that you won’t want to miss. Special guests, giveaways and Bengals analysis will all be part of the program, which is brought to you by Narragansett Beer!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!