Regardless who the head coach is, the Bengals needed to make changes on the coaching staff.
A 4-11-1 season is now in the books and another offseason full of roster turnover is surely in store for Cincinnati. Before that unfolds, the coaching staff will have to be revamped.
Reports stated that five assistant coaches, including offensive line coach Jim Turner, were going to be fired once the offseason officially began. There will likely be more to follow those five.
As each firing and eventual hiring happens, this stream will be updated to give you the up-to-date rundown of the Bengals’ coaching staff and the coaches whom are no longer a part of it.
- Jim Turner, offensive line coach
- Nick Eason, defensive line coach
- Gerald Chatman, defensive assistant
- Bob Bicknell, wide receivers coach
- Jemal Singleton, running backs coach (accepting same role with University of Kentucky)
- Zac Taylor, head coach
- Darrin Simmons, special teams coordinator/assistant head coach
- Lou Anarumo, defensive coordinator
- Brian Callahan, offensive coordinator
- Dan Pitcher, quarterbacks coach
- Justin Hill, running backs coach
- Troy Walters, wide receivers coach (promoted from assistant wide receivers coach)
- Brad Kragthorpe, assistant wide receivers coach (promoted from offensive assistant)
- James Casey, tight ends coach
- Frank Pollack, offensive line coach/run game coordinator
- Ben Martin, assistant offensive line coach
- Marion Hobby, defensive line coach
- Al Golden, linebackers coach
- Steve Jackson, cornerbacks coach
- Robert Livingston, safeties coach
- Mark Duffner, senior defensive assistant
- Jordan Kovacs, defensive quality control
- Colt Anderson, assistant special teams coach
- Joey Boese, strength and conditioning coach
- Todd Hunt, assistant strength and conditioning coach
- Garrett Swanson, assistant strength and conditioning coach
- Doug Rosfeld, director of coaching operations