The Cincinnati Bengals’ 2020 season is over and everyone is looking to what should be an exciting 2021 rebound campaign. News has recently come furiously surrounding the team, be it around the coaching staff, the franchise quarterback, or one of their best historical players.
We had a ton to get to this week, so here are the areas of discussion:
- The Bengals’ coaching staff remains largely intact—even after an embarrassing finale against the Ravens.
- Jim Turner is out as the Bengals’ offensive line coach, but they are interviewing Hank Fraley from the Lions. Would he be a good fit? What about a Frank Pollak reunion?
- Unfortunately, Willie Anderson didn’t make the 2021 Finalist list for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Will Canton rectify this? Might he come to Cincinnati for the aforementioned coaching vacancy?
- Joe Burrow had an epic interview on FOX Sports’ “The Herd” with Colin Cowherd on Thursday.
- Guys like Mike Daniels and Margus Hunt were talked about more than once on our Season Awards.
- What were some of the best moments in the 2020 season for the Bengals?
John and Anthony talked about it all this week, as well as give season awards and review the top Bengals moments of the year. Our thanks to those who tuned in live, and to those of you who downloaded the program afterward on your favorite streaming platform!
Thanks and Happy New Year!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!