It’s been a tough week of regrouping for the Cincinnati Bengals. They lost a tough home matchup against Green Bay, wherein the game easily could have been theirs.
There are questions arising from the loss, ranging from Zac Taylor’s play calls to some of the decisions made by Joe Burrow. Meanwhile, the team is getting set to face a winless Detroit team that is starving for its first win. They’ve been oh-so-close, so this could be a trap game for the Bengals.
We talked about it all Wednesday night. Here’s a bit of what was on tap for discussion:
- With the Green Bay contest being a “barometer game”, how did the Bengals fare and what are the takeaways in a close loss?
- Zac Taylor had moments of questionable decisions, but he actually had a number of good play calls. Consistent execution, however, remains an issue.
- Could D’Ante Smith play his way into starting on the offensive line permanently, should he get his first opportunity this week versus Detroit?
- Is this a major trap game for the Bengals this weekend against the Lions?
- Getting early momentum against Detroit is a major key this weekend.
- And more!
As usual, The Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast is proudly partnering with SimBull. If you haven’t gotten in on SimBull’s product yet, you have to check it out—particularly if you are already playing fantasy football, survivor football and the like.
SimBull is where you can invest in sports teams like it’s the stock market. Buy shares in teams and either create long or short-term investments to make money off of teams’ performances and their outlook!
If you go to https://simbull.app/OBI and sign up with a minimum deposit of $100, it becomes RISK-FREE for 90 days. You have to use the promo code “OBI” upon signup with this offer, but even if you lose money, get disenchanted, etc., your initial deposit amount is safe and refundable. Go get in on this deal NOW and make yourself some money!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!