Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Lions in NFL Week 6
- Time: 1 pm ET
- Location: Ford Field in Detroit (MI).
- TV Channel: FOX has today’s TV coverage.
- Announcers: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston and Jen Hale.
- Live Online Stream: Stream the game online using FOX Sports Live or use a free trial of fuboTV to catch the action.
- Radio: Bengals Radio Network, including 700WLW, ESPN 1530 and 102.7 WEBN.
- Weather: Ford Field is a dome so weather is kind of irrelevant, according to sources.
- Rosters: CIN | DET
- Odds: The Bengals opened as 3.5-point favorites, and the line is now Cincinnati -4 with the over/under set at 46.5, according to DraftKings.
- Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
The Bengals are coming off a demoralizing loss to Green Bay, dropping the game in front of a loaded Paul Brown Stadium 25-22. Fan confidence didn’t take much of a dip after the loss, though.
It was a game in which rookie Evan McPherson had two difficult, game-winning kicks not go through the uprights. However, Joe Burrow didn’t play a flawless game either, throwing two interceptions.
That said, Joe Mixon played on Sunday despite an ankle injury. The team continues to manage his practice reps, as they are with center Trey Hopkins, but both will play Sunday in Detroit.
Joe Burrow did practice in full which is good sign after he went to the hospital for a throat contusion following the game with the Green Bay Packers.
Jessie Bates III and Tee Higgins are both off the injury report and should be at 100% for this Week 6 showdown. This is a game Cincinnati is expected to win, and one they should be drastically disappointed if they can’t find a way to come out on top.
Detroit is led by Jared Goff. It has yet to win this season, starting 0-5.
White on white in Motor City ❄ pic.twitter.com/7g3aBMblJ2— Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) October 13, 2021