This Sunday features a huge AFC North clash between the Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens. This time it isn’t a Marvin Lewis/Brian Billick showdown for yesteryear, though—it’s Zac Taylor’s upstart team against John Harbaugh’s grizzled squad that sits atop the AFC playoff picture.
To help us preview the game, we bring in James Haskell and Glenn Martin from the 410 Sports Talk podcast to get the Baltimore view on things. They agreed this should be a good battle on Sunday.
On this week’s episode:
- Josh Bynes is stepping in for a starting linebacker role for the Ravens and Patrick Queen is moving to the weakside spot. It worked very well last week and Baltimore hopes it continues against the Bengals.
- How are the Ravens able to overcome so many injuries and be 5-1?
- Logan Wilson clarifies his comments on Lamar Jackson.
- What did James and Glenn make of the hubbub between John Harbaugh and Vic Fangio in Week 4?
- Predictions, keys and more!
We also comb over the win over the Lions and have a little fun with this week’s “State Your Case” segment. Our thanks to those of you who joined us live. If you weren’t able to, grab it on your favorite platform now!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!