Last weekend, the Cincinnati Bengals beat the Detroit Lions, finally winning a game by a large margin.
Cincinnati was the better team, but NFL wins are not so easy to come by. The Lions have managed to play close games against the Ravens, Vikings, and Bears. The Bengals going to Detroit and winning big was a big step.
In this podcast I’ll talk about the Bengals win over the Lions and the upcoming matchup with the Baltimore Ravens.
- Putting together a full game offensively?
- 3rd-down improvement?
- Zac Taylor’s expectations.
- Faith in Lou Anarumo.
- Joe Mixon’s day.
- Did Chris Evans earn more playing time?
- Despite early hiccups and throw-ups, did the young offensive line put together a good day?
- Depth concerns at key positions.
- Joe Burrow vs. Wink Martindale, Round 2.
- The Bengals’ defense vs Lamar Jackson.
- Jackson’s secret weapon.
Be sure to go follow our Twitter page and then go ‘like’ our Facebook page to get all of the latest Cincinnati Bengals news, views and some other fun stuff. Who Dey!