Believe it or not, this Week 7 clash between the Bengals and Ravens is the headliner of the NFL newswire. Cincinnati has surprised many outside of the Who Dey bubble, while Baltimore remains atop the conference, despite a number of key injuries.
We took the air on Friday to get your big weekend started the right way. Here are some of the things we chatted about:
- What’s the latest on the injury and recovery fronts on Trey Hendrickson, Khalid Kareem and Hakeem Adeniji?
- What wrinkles, if any, will Zac Taylor add this week to specifically attack the Ravens?
- Who are the key matchups between this week on the Bengals’ offensive and defensive sides of the ball against Baltimore?
- Will Tyler Boyd be featured more this week
- Should we still be either moderately or very concerned about Cincinnati’s offensive line?
- Looking ahead to 2022, what are the Bengals’ biggest positional needs?
- And more!
You can send your questions into us in a number of ways when we have our live recording:
- A number of live chats and comment threads. On this post, the above-embedded YouTube video, Cincy Jungle’s Facebook and more.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Tweet @BengalsOBI.
Our thanks to all the live listeners and ones who submitted questions! And, our gratitude to those of you catching it after the live recording.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!