Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens in NFL Week 7
- Game Time: 1 pm ET on Oct. 24.
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD.
- TV Channel: CBS has today’s TV coverage.
- Live Online Stream: Paramount + or a free trial of fuboTV.
- Announcers: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green and Melanie Collins.
- Radio: Bengals Radio Network with Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham calling the action.
- Weather: Game time weather will be around 60 degrees and mostly cloudy, per NFL Weather.
- Rosters: CIN | BAL
- Odds: Cincinnati +6 with the over/under set at 46, according to DraftKings sportsbook. Go here for more betting trends and predictions.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
The Bengals are entering his game coming off a dominant 34-11 victory over the Detroit Lions in Ford Field. The Ravens have also played the Lions, notching the win via a game-winning Justin Tucker field goal.
However, the Ravens have also beat the Colts and Chiefs, both big-time wins. Led by former MVP Lamar Jackson, the Bengals will have to have a game plan to limit the dual-threat QB.
Rising star Logan Wilson and current star Jessie Bates will both play a vital role in limiting Jackson. That said, the total for this game, set at 41, is relatively low, suggesting this could turn into a bit of a defensive struggle.
With the talent on both sides of the ball for both teams, that will defensive-first game style suggested by sportsbooks is rather interesting. With Burrow surging and the wide receiver trio back in action, the Bengals should be near full strength on both sides of the ball.
The winner will take claim of the AFC North for the short-term future, an exciting position for Bengals’ fans to see their team put in.