The Cincinnati Bengals had a decisive victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, leading to their trip to the top of the AFC standings! We break down the win and what it points to ahead for the Bengals.
We also provide context for Ja’Marr Chase’s continuing dominance with a Stat of the Week and a State Your Case segment. Cincinnati also has a tricky one coming up against the New York Jets, and we preview that Week 8 clash as well.
What was covered this week:
- The statement made by the Bengals in Baltimore was a huge one this week.
- Confidence is breeding in this Cincinnati team—it’s stemming from the coach, the quarterback, but also seemingly in players trusting each other to take care of their respective responsibilities.
- A scary thought for other teams: we still haven’t seen the absolute best out of this Bengals team yet with limited breakout games by Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins, as well as some defensive players potentially returning from injury sometime in the future and continued development on the offensive line.
- Be it in obvious statistical areas, or those “under the surface”, Ja’Marr Chase is dominating the NFL in the first seven games of his professional career.
- Would Chase have the same level of success had he been paired with any other quarterback aside from Joe Burrow?
- The Jets are a mess, but the Bengals can’t afford to overlook them.
- And more!
Our thanks to our live listeners who joined us at a special time for the live show. If you weren’t able to join in then, you can download it on your favorite platform now!
As usual, The Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast is proudly partnering with SimBull. If you haven’t gotten in on SimBull’s product yet, you have to check it out—particularly if you are already playing fantasy football, survivor football and the like.
SimBull is where you can invest in sports teams like it’s the stock market. Buy shares in teams and either create long or short-term investments to make money off of teams’ performances and their outlook!
If you go to https://simbull.app/OBI and sign up with a minimum deposit of $500, it becomes RISK-FREE for 90 days. You have to use the promo code “OBI” upon signup with this offer, but even if you lose money, get disenchanted, etc., your initial deposit amount is safe and refundable. Go get in on this deal NOW and make yourself some money!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!