Another NFC North opponent awaits the Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday afternoon as the Green Bay Packers come to Paul Brown Stadium. Aaron Rodgers and Joe Burrow are playing fantastic football of late as they’re set to headline one of Week 5’s best matchups.
Here’s all the information you need before placing any wagers on the game.
The Bengals are three-point underdogs to the Packers, per DraftKings Sportsbook. The opening spread was -6 favoring the Pack, which was a big spread for a road team to cover. Three points for a road team, however, is usually treated like a six-point spread if the game were played in a neutral site.
The over/under for Sunday’s game is 50.5, as both defenses will have their hands full. Green Bay’s defense isn’t expected to have Pro Bowl cornerback Jaire Alexander, and Rodgers is by far the best quarterback the Bengals will have played so far this season.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
- Green Bay are 6-2 against the spread in their last eight games.
- The total has gone over in six of Green Bay’s last eight games.
- Green Bay are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 games.
- Green Bay are 10-4 straight up in their last 14 games on the road.
- Green Bay are 1-4 straight up in their last five games when playing on the road against Cincinnati.
- Green Bay are 11-4 against the spread in their last 15 games against an opponent in the AFC.
- Green Bay are 9-4 against the spread in their last 13 games against an opponent in the AFC North.
- The total has gone under in four of Green Bay’s last five games played in October.
- The total has gone under in four of Cincinnati’s last five games.
- Cincinnati are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has gone under in four of Cincinnati’s last six games at home.
- Cincinnati are 4-1 straight up in their last five games when playing at home against Green Bay.
- The total has gone under in six of Cincinnati’s last seven games against an opponent in the NFC.
- Cincinnati are 12-6 straight up in their last 18 games against an opponent in the NFC North.
- Cincinnati are 4-2 against the spread in their last six games when playing as the underdog.
- Cincinnati are 5-2 against the spread in their last seven games played on a Sunday when playing at home.
Expert Picks and Predictions
- ESPN and CBS Sports experts are heavily favoring the Packers, straight up and against the spread.
- The entire Athletic NFL team are going with the Packers straight up.
- TeamRankings projects a 27-24 Packers victory.
- Odds Shark has the Bengals pulling off the upset with a 25-19 win.
- NFL Pick Watch shows a consensus 89% of experts going with the Packers.
One week ago, the Bengals were clear favorites who didn’t end up covering the spread. Now they’re almost unanimous home underdogs. Life changes so fast in the NFL.
Who do you have winning Bengals vs. Packers? Will the Bengals pull off the upset? Let us know in the comments!