It’s been a pretty fun ride with the Cincinnati Bengals this year, filled with unexpected victories, thrilling comebacks and some devastating losses. Still, the Bengals largely control their postseason destiny, sitting at 5-4 in an uber-competitive division and conference.
Next up are the Las Vegas Raiders, who are on a very similar seasonal path as the opponents they are hosting. Also sitting at 5-4, Las Vegas coming off of a road loss in New York in which they were favorites, as well as a latest home debacle against a divisional opponent.
Both teams need this one and we break it all down for you on this week’s OBI episode. Here’s some of what was on tap:
- The AFC North and the AFC Conference is a muddied mess when it comes to the playoff picture.
- Of the Bengals’ remaining eight games, four would be in the playoffs if they started right now, with the other four being “in the hunt”.
- Do we expect Joe Burrow to cut back on the interceptions in the second half of the season?
- What should we expect from Ja’Marr Chase, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd in these final eight games?
- Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow are two big weapons that need to be contained this weekend.
- And much more!
Our thanks to those who joined for the live stream—if you missed it, you can get it on your favorite audio platform now!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!