Both the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cleveland Browns are at a crossroads at Week 9 of the 2021 NFL season. The former is coming off of an unexpected loss, while the former is dealing with a myriad of issues, ranging from injuries to disgruntled stars.
We’ve got a lot to talk about, but we want to hear from you! That’s why Cincy Jungle and Orange and Black Insider contributors, John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza, are hitting the air to take your questions!
You can send your questions into us in a number of ways when we have our live recording:
- A number of live chats and comment threads. On this post, the above-embedded YouTube video, Cincy Jungle’s Facebook and more.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tweet @BengalsOBI.
This week, the questions were plentiful. Whether it was through our live chats, calls, texts or tweets, fans are cautiously optimistic about this 2021 Bengals team. Here is some of what we touched on this week:
- How will Odell Beckham, Jr.’s departure affect the Browns this Sunday?
- Is there any way to contain Myles Garrett, or will Cincinnati just need to assume he’ll make some plays this week, regardless of how they scheme it?
- What’s going on at center and do the Bengals have any options to immediately remedy the issues?
- Which players on the final years of their deals should be atop the Bengals’ priority re-signing list in 2022?
- Speaking of next year, what are the three biggest positions of need in the draft?
- Is this first Battle of Ohio game a must-win for the Bengals? Will it define the trajectory of their season?
- And more!
As usual, The Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast is proudly partnering with SimBull. If you haven’t gotten in on SimBull’s product yet, you have to check it out—particularly if you are already playing fantasy football, survivor football and the like.
SimBull is where you can invest in sports teams like it’s the stock market. Buy shares in teams and either create long or short-term investments to make money off of teams’ performances and their outlook!
If you go to https://simbull.app/OBI and sign up with a minimum deposit of $500, it becomes RISK-FREE for 90 days. You have to use the promo code “OBI” upon signup with this offer, but even if you lose money, get disenchanted, etc., your initial deposit amount is safe and refundable. Go get in on this deal NOW and make yourself some money!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!