Cautious optimism. That’s what Bengals Nation is largely feeling right now, as the Bengals have shot out of the bye with two big wins—one being against the hated Steelers.
But, Cincinnati has a tough final stretch of games, starting this week with the Chargers coming to town. On this week’s OBI episode we break down last week’s win and preview the upcoming clash between two, young jumpstart AFC teams.
On this week’s episode:
- What were some of our favorite plays and moments from the Bengals’ 41-10 win?
- The Bengals have seemed to adapt during the bye week, coming out with a more balanced offensive attack and forcing more turnovers on defense. Did they take notes of what teams were attempting to do to them in that two-game losing streak?
- What has the effect of starting Hakeem Adeniji at right guard been?
- Adeniji’s presence may have had a positive effect on Trey Hopkins, too.
- The Bengals’ point differential in their wins parallels some of their most successful seasons in franchise history.
- Who are the key players for the Bengals in this specific week against the Chargers?
- And more!
As usual, this show was brought to you in part by SimBull. If you like fantasy football, survival football pools, or just plain playing the stock market, then SimBull is for you!
SimBull is the stock market for sports, where you can buy shares in a respective team and attempt to make money on your investment. Whether you want to invest in the Cincinnati Bengals, or another team in a major sport, you can make money by savvy investing, playing with your heart, or both! Go to the SimBull webpage and insert the promo code “OBI” and you can gain incentives upon signing up!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!