It’s the holiday season and the Cincinnati Bengals have gifted their fans an enjoyable season that’s on the brink of also bringing a postseason berth. Zac Taylor’s crew is 8-6 and atop the AFC North with three games to play.
Two of those games are against divisional opponents—this Sunday’s is arguably the most important one remaining. Cincinnati hosts the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday in a game that could very well determine the divisional crown.
On this week’s show, John and Anthony dissected the critical win against the Broncos and looked ahead to the coming matchup versus Baltimore. Our friend Justin from the hit NFL and Ravens YouTube channel, Ingravenvids, joins us to preview the rematch.
Here is what was on tap on this week’s show:
- Were we to be inspired by the Bengals’ tough, gritty win in Denver, or is it a sign of long-term viability problems, as it goes with a possible postseason berth?
- The Bengals may have continued to prove that they can beat teams in a variety of fashions—even if it may be deemed “ugly”.
- The Bengals’ Pro Bowlers and alternates have been announced. While all were deserving, one Bengals player deserved to have a higher nomination.
- Cincinnati’s Pro Bowl nominees and alternate designations are largely comprised of recent free agent acquisitions (or re-signings). This should send a message to the team about continuing to be active in outside free agency.
- Justin from Ingravenvids noted that a fast start by the Ravens could mask the roster deficiencies that have occurred from covid cases and injuries.
- This game could very well be a closer one that it seems, based on personnel availabilities. Baltimore’s back is against the wall after losing three straight games.
As usual, The Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast is proudly partnering with SimBull. If you haven’t gotten in on SimBull’s product yet, you have to check it out—particularly if you are already playing fantasy football, survivor football and the like.
SimBull is where you can invest in sports teams like it’s the stock market. Buy shares in teams and either create long or short-term investments to make money off of teams’ performances and their outlook!
If you go to https://simbull.com/OBI and sign up with a minimum deposit of $500, it becomes RISK-FREE for 90 days. You have to use the promo code “OBI” upon signup with this offer, but even if you lose money, get disenchanted, etc., your initial deposit amount is safe and refundable. Go get in on this deal NOW and make yourself some money!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!