Free agency and the NFL Draft are right around the corner and Who Dey Nation is excited at how the Cincinnati Bengals plan to rebound from the 2020 season. There are a lot of questions and concerns about the team, but we’re here to be your sounding board.
John Sheeran and I took the air to field your questions about the team on Friday afternoon. We answered as many as we could on the air.
As expected, free agency and the draft took the forefront of question topics. Here’s some of the areas we touched on this week, based on the large volume of questions we received:
- If the Bengals don’t pay a small fortune for offensive linemen like Joe Thuney or Brandon Scherff and other tackles get franchise tagged, who are some other free agent names to watch?
- What about the trade market for offensive linemen? Is Isaiah Wilson a legitimate option for the Bengals to pursue?
- What do we think the 2021 Week 1 starting lineup will be for the Bengals’ offensive line?
- Pro Football Focus’ Anthony Treash stated that William Jackson is more important for the Bengals to hang on to in free agency over Carl Lawson, based on his metrics. Agree or disagree?
- If the Bengals make significant free agency moves, will there be enough financial room for them to extend Jessie Bates III?
- More Kyle Pitts at No. 5 talk.
- Is there a viable sign-and-trade option for the Bengals with William Jackson?
- No one is talking about Virginia Tech cornerback Caleb Farley to the Bengals in the first round. We might need to start doing so.
If you didn’t get yours in on time, you can always get them to us in a number of different ways:
- In the comment section below in this post.
- In one of the live comment sections in the above-embedded YouTube video, or on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page.
- On the Orange and Black Insider or Cincy Jungle Twitter pages.
- Via call/text at (949) 542-6241
- Email us at email@example.com.
Our thanks to those of you who tuned in live, as well as the brave ones who submitted questions to us. Thanks for listening!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!