Super Bowl LV is upon us and though Bengals fans don’t have much of a dog in the fight between the Chiefs and the Buccaneers, interest level from Who Dey Nation should be palpable. Cincinnati is trying to build something special with Joe Burrow, so keeping an eye on these teams could teach us all a thing or two.
Talking about both of these topics and more are the myriad of hosts from the Cincy Jungle podcast channel. Zim WhoDey of “Orange is the New Black”, Anthony Cosenza and John Sheeran of “The Orange and Black Insider” and Matt Minich of “Chalk Talk” came together for a Super Show during “Super Week”.
On this week’s episode:
- A lot of talk about the guard situation and if the Bengals should throw big money at Joe Thuney or Brandon Scherff. If so, which one and how viable is Xavier Su’a-Filo as one of the other starting guards?
- Who are the most viable names for the Bengals at No. 5 overall and which ones do each of the hosts prefer?
- Just how into the conversation should University of Florida tight end Kyle Pitts be for the Bengals with their first-round pick?
- As we look at Super Bowl LV between the Chiefs and Buccaneers through a Bengals’ lens, what should we be looking at with both squads?
- Who will win the big game?
- And more!
Our thanks to those who joined us live for an awesome group chat with a ton of football talk and a lot of fun!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!