The Bengals continue to find the blueprint in returning to the Super Bowl, as some of their contemporaries get to show off this weekend in Tampa Bay. We’re getting your Super Weekend started right by fielding your Bengals questions in a live Q and A Session.
John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza took the air Friday afternoon and answered a number of your Bengals inquiries. On tap this week:
- Penei Sewell seems to be the consensus No. 1 tackle, but folks are warming up to Rashawn Slater. Is he also worth taking at No. 5—whether or not Sewell is there?
- We should start thinking of Kyle Pitts as a “flex” position instead of strictly a tight end.
- There are been recent hits and misses in the Bengals’ draft classes, putting them where they are today. Is it Duke Tobin, the coaches and/or a paltry scouting staff that is to blame for the misses?
- Who are some later-round players we have our eyes on in the draft?
- If you had to choose to franchise tag and keep just one of the two between William Jackson and Carl Lawson, who would it be and why?
- Is Trae Waynes trustworthy of being a No. 1 corner after missing all of last year?
- And more!
If we didn’t get to yours this time (sorry!), you can get in touch with us a number of ways:
- In one of a few live chats: via Twitter, our YouTube channel (above-embedded video), Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page, or in the comment thread below.
- Call/Text at (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Tweet us @BengalsOBI.
Thanks for listening and for submitting questions!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!