There has been a flurry of news with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2021 free agency—good, bad and indifferent. As they wait for responses to both recent visits and contract offers to some of the bigger names left on the open market, the team has an opportunity to really improve its roster a few days into the new league year.
The guys from The Orange and Black Insider took the air Friday afternoon to answer all of the burning questions on the minds of Bengals fans. There were bittersweet moments this episode, as much of the talk centered around player acquisitions, releases and what could be next for the team.
Here were some of the items discussed:
- Geno Atkins should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. We wish him nothing but the best from one of, if not the very best defensive players the Bengals have ever fielded.
- Speaking of Atkins, what could the future hold for the interior defensive line? The team added Larry Ogunjobi, but they need more able bodies. Could a reunion with Mike Daniels, Christian Covington or others be in the works?
- What’s the latest on Kenny Golladay and how does the outcome affect Cincinnati’s draft plans, if at all?
- Who are some mid-to-late round names and positions the Bengals could consider in a month?
- What does the signing of Riley Reiff and release of Bobby Hart mean for Cincinnati’s offensive line makeup? Will Jonah Williams remain at left tackle?
- And much more!
Whether we got to yours this time around or not, you can shoot your questions over to us a number of ways:
- Via Twitter @BengalsOBI
- In one of a few live comment threads: below in this article, in the YouTube feed, via Twitter, or on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241
- Email us at email@example.com
We always look forward to hanging out with you and talking some Bengals and can’t wait to do it again soon!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!