It won’t be long until the Cincinnati Bengals are free to sign unrestricted free agents.
On the latest episode of Chalk Talk, I talked with Andre Perrotta about the upcoming free agency period.
- How much can the Bengals do?
- Can they re-sign Carl Lawson and William Jackson?
- Is Joe Thuney a realistic option?
- What can they do to improve the offensive tackle position?
- What defensive position could be up for a serious makeover?
- Why are we not talking about bigger names at wide receiver?
- Is Joe Mixon’s contract hurting the team?
If you want to check out our podcasts, including all Orange and Black Insider content, it is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via our email at email@example.com.