With the 190th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals took Georgia Bulldogs offensive lineman Trey Hill. NFL.com gave Hill a priority free agent grade, while Dane Brugler gave him a Round 5-6 grade.
The 6-3, 319-pound Hill first became a full-time starter in 2019 when he made 14 starts at center. As a true freshman the previous year, he played in all 14 games with starts in the final four at right guard.
This past season, Hill was limited to eight starts as he battled knee issues before shutting it down to have surgery on both knees to repair torn menisci. Had it not been for the injury, we’re likely talking about Hill going a round or two higher in this draft.
Bengals 6th-round center Trey Hill in 2019— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) May 1, 2021
Pass block snaps: 433
QB pressures allowed: 2 pic.twitter.com/3pU2Z6Mv24
Hill could challenge for playing time at center this year depending on the recovery of Trey Hopkins (torn ACL).
Bengals draft picks 2021
- Round 1, Pick No. 5: LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase
- Round 2, Pick No. 38: Clemson OL Jackson Carman
- Round 3, Pick No. 69: Texas LB Joseph Ossai
- Round 4, Pick No. 111 Tulane DE Cameron Sample
- Round 4, Pick No. 122 LSU DT Tyler Shelvin
- Round 4, Pick No. 139 ECU OL D’Ante Smith
- Round 5, Pick No. 149: Florida K Evan McPherson
- Round 6, Pick No. 190: Georgia OL Trey Hill
- Round 6, Pick No. 202
- Round 7, Pick No. 235
The Bengals’ remaining top draft needs are:
LB, TE, CB.
- NFL Draft Rounds 4-7
- When: Saturday, May 1
- Time: 12:00 pm ET
- TV: ABC, ESPN, and the NFL Network.
- Online Stream: NFL.com, WatchESPN and NFL Mobile.
- Radio: ESPN Radio
- NFL Draft Order
- Bengals Twitter List
- Best remaining players
- NFL Trade Tracker