OTAs have kicked off and they did so with a bang, as it goes with the Cincinnati Bengals. Not only is Joe Burrow back practicing for the first time since his 2020 midseason knee injury, but he’s doing so at a higher intensity than most figured.
We’re back this Wednesday to talk about that, the other sights and sounds from OTAs and another new defensive addition that was made in the middle of this week. For it being just before Memorial Day Weekend, there sure is a lot of Bengals football to discuss!
On tap this week:
- Joe Burrow returned to practice and, in short, it was glorious. He participated heavier than expected and worked with his talented receiving corps.
- Burrow also had some interesting words for the media after the initial practice, which was the center of our “Soundbite of the Week”.
- The Bengals had 100 percent attendance at OTAs. What does that say, if anything, especially when the Pittsburgh Steelers were reported to have just a 75 percent attendance.
- Cincinnati also grabbed linebacker Joe Bachie off of waivers on Wednesday. What does he bring to the table?
- Carson Palmer re-entered the news this week and his ability to reside in Bengals fans’ heads, rent-free, is something in which to marvel.
- And more!
Our thanks to those of you who joined John and Anthony for the live show. You can always join us at our usual kickoff time of 8:30 p.m. ET at our YouTube channel (subscribe through watching the above-embedded video), on the Cincy Jungle and Orange and Black Insider Twitter accounts, or on CJ’s Facebook page!
As always, if you’re unable to join us live, download the program on your favorite platform afterward. Thanks for listening!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!