Many sights and sounds have been coming from recent practices by the Cincinnati Bengals and much of it has been positive. They had their mandatory minicamp following their OTAs, but the coaching staff calling things off a couple of days early.
We’ve got a very special guest joining us this week in the form of Lindsay Patterson from The Cincinnati Enquirer, WKRQ and the Bengals Beat Podcast. She joined us to give us her first-hand view of things from practice, her take on the state of the team and much more!
Some of the topics on tap this week:
- What is the state of the offensive line in the wake of the Hakeem Adeniji injury and how much of an impact does Lindsay think Frank Pollack will have on the unit?
- As this is now truly a roster reflective of Zac Taylor, who are some new and/or behind-the-scene players seeming to step up into locker room leadership roles?
- Lindsay gives us her thoughts on the Bengals’ new Ring of Honor, a couple of the nominees she’d be voting for.
- What’s the “vibe” in the Bengals’ locker room and the attitude of the roster? Loose, but confident?
- What kind of season, in her estimation, does Lindsay believe would point to success for the Bengals under Taylor in 2021?
- What does Lindsay make of Taylor cutting the mandatory minicamp two days short?
- John and Anthony preview the Bengals’ current cornerback group, as training camp begins at the end of next month.
Our thanks to those of you who joined us live for all of the fun and to Lindsay Patterson, as well. If you missed it, download it on your favorite platform and be sure to subscribe!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!