The Cincinnati Bengals are enjoying some time away from the practice field for the time being, but that doesn’t mean the headlines and our analysis is taking a respite.
We’re back this week with the next positional preview in the series—this time focusing on the tight end group. We also have a State Your Case on the wide receivers and give our thoughts on some of the recent headlines. surrounding the club.
- Jessie Bates wants to stick in Cincinnati and both sides are working on a deal. Meanwhile the star safety is ascending as a locker room leader.
- Joe Burrow is ranked at some eye-opening spots on some recent, prominent rankings lists.
- Can Thaddeus Moss sneak on to the roster and prove to be a special teams contributor, as well as a weapon on offense?
- Will guys like Mitchell Wilcox, Pro Wells or others sneak past Moss’ rapport with Burrow for one of the last spots in the tight end position group?
- A lot of signs are pointing to Tee Higgins having a breakout second year. COuld he be the Bengals most productive receiver in 2021?
- And more!
Our thanks to those of you who joined us live for all of the fun, but if you weren’t able to, you can download it on your favorite streamer. Thanks for your support!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!